England : Leicestershire Tour of Britian ,Keyworth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know how slow everyone else is .

:laugh: Superb!:okay:

Serge

Über Member
Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to make this one. It's the same day my lad's moving into his university digs (do they still call them digs, or am I getting old?), so it looks like a day of humping furniture for me.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Been out today and rode the route from Cossington to Keyworth . 14.2 miles at a fairly relaxed pace 15.5mph 53 minutes . All the shops in Keyworth have bikes in the windows getting really into it . Going to try and check timing for the tour we may need to get there early to get a good spot as I think there may be a big crowd so maybe a bit of hanging about . After the race it's off to nice pie for coffee and cake . About 30 miles Cossington to Cossington . @Dave123 you and your relatives are welcome to join .us riding to nice pie cafe

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Weather not looking good for Sat :rain:.I will be riding rain or shine checked the timetable and the riders should be at Keyworth by 11 . From Cossington 1 hrs ride but want to be away from Cossington by 0930 to 0935 as I suspect there will be a big crowd on the climb . Anyone who doesn't fancy the weather I won't be offended if you bail just let me know

I’m in! Rode last bank holiday Sunday in it so this won’t put me off :okay:

Besides, there’s a couple of days for the forecast to change yet.......

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Sorry, I have shift changes going on at w*rk a the mo and can't get the day off :sad::cry:

I needed another Nice Pie pie as well.... :hungry:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Been out today and rode the route from Cossington to Keyworth . 14.2 miles at a fairly relaxed pace 15.5mph 53 minutes . All the shops in Keyworth have bikes in the windows getting really into it . Going to try and check timing for the tour we may need to get there early to get a good spot as I think there may be a big crowd so maybe a bit of hanging about . After the race it's off to nice pie for coffee and cake . About 30 miles Cossington to Cossington . @Dave123 you and your relatives are welcome to join .us riding to nice pie cafe

I will see what my brother has planned.....

Hope the forecast is wrong!

In my latest tale of woe, my back is solid after yesterday's pootle. Still want to ride Saturday, weather only looks iffy after lunch. Ideally want to do extra miles beforehand, maybe from mine up to Donny and down?

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Just had a message back from the bike shop telling me that I need a new shifter after Sundays woes..... So i`m going to have to dig the old crusty bike out that`s done 15 miles since March 2017 for this one :laugh:

I`ll be there, see you on Sunday :hello:

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
In my latest tale of woe, my back is solid after yesterday's pootle. Still want to ride Saturday, weather only looks iffy after lunch. Ideally want to do extra miles beforehand, maybe from mine up to Donny and down?
If you want company early let me kmow

Top Bottom