#tourfever? maybe #notsomuch...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spen666

Legendary Member
I've got to say, I think timing a stage of a race to end during rush hour in central london is stupidity.

It will do more to harm cycling than promote it. The millions of people who are inconvenienced trying to get home from work with roads closed etc is a very forseeable consequence of the timing of the end of this stage.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
There are moaning gits everywhere in every walk of life.
I assume that the Coronation Street/Eastenders brigade are saying pretty much the same about the World Cup at present!

People don't like their routines interrupted.

NorvernRob

The moaning on 'Sheffield forum' is unbelievable, whining sods with nothing else to do but complain about something that most likely won't even affect them.

OP
OP
Claudia

Claudia

I've got to say, I think timing a stage of a race to end during rush hour in central london is stupidity.

It will do more to harm cycling than promote it. The millions of people who are inconvenienced trying to get home from work with roads closed etc is a very forseeable consequence of the timing of the end of this stage.

mmm... every now and then we have the 2 or 3 day long strikes that affect me massively. and what do they say?
"good on ye, RMT! fighting for your rights, I don't even mind walking 10 miles to work on top of the £140 I pay every month for a shitty service that is constantly down".

when it involves a bike... uh, oh, the bloody cyclists with their pushchairs! people in London just hate cycling too much.

OP
OP
Claudia

Claudia

The moaning on 'Sheffield forum' is unbelievable, whining sods with nothing else to do but complain about something that most likely won't even affect them.

I'm not brave enough to have a look at it. Otherwise I'll be wishing I could punch people virtually after 5 seconds in...

Top Bottom