touring bike heaven

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
wafflycat said:
The magenta flamboyant is very, very girlie in real life. It is *gorgeous*
Ah well, if the ruby flamboyant is also girlie, then <adopting Betty Boop style girlie pose> will it match my nail varnish?:blush:

wafflycat

Gerry: this is the 21st century - that you choose a girlie colour means you are secure enough in your own masculinity to be able to carry it off with aplomb. So there!

wafflycat

It's a badge of honour if you can get simoncc to have his head on the point of exploding. Yenners is a sweetie really and Dom is, well.. Dom and it's not his fault he has the same name as the most irritating oik on the telly. That would be enough to make anyone irritable, so he's forgiven. :blush:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
wafflycat said:
Gerry: this is the 21st century - that you choose a girlie colour means you are secure enough in your own masculinity to be able to carry it off with aplomb. So there!

There are some shades of pink that I just could not contemplate wearing :blush:

My recently acquired Dave Yates frame is a retina searing fluorescent orange - no chance of addiing it to my N+1 bike collection unnoticed unless I have it resprayed black. Still it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission :sad:

It's a few steps closer to being a whole bike with the stem, headset and handlebars being purchased this week and a dynohubbed front wheel being ordered from my LBS.

I'm now deliberating over the drive train...

Top Bottom