Towel radiator element power?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
God I've read your last post....you really are a part p plonker....you've really got no idea have you. I bet your nappit and not niceic aren't you?

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...

Now then ladies, this really isn't helping and I think this is a good time to remind us all about THIS recent advice from our esteemed leader.

I've decided what I am going to do so let's just leave this topic now and move along shall we?

subaqua

What’s the point
God I've read your last post....you really are a part p plonker....you've really got no idea have you. I bet your nappit and not niceic aren't you?
you really havent read the post then. Napit are lower than the low. and to avoid doubt Part P is obblocks in its current form and does not do what ODPM wanted it to. was great to be asked to comment on the original proposal. and they were told in no uncertain terms what we thought of it and how to adress it.

but if you want to think you are correct then go ahead. I just hope you don't injure or worse kill anybody when you don't follow the guidance notes and the tech manual.

Top Bottom