Track Standing at the Lights - Cool or Stoopid?

Tack Standing - Cool or Stoopid?

• Yeah Kool!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, you look a twunt

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Only on a fixie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if they can do it better than me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

Arch said:
Wow. I don't know if it has a name, but that wheely-reverse-donutting type move near the end impressed me...
It's called a notverymanypeoplecandothissuperdifficulttrick.

Chapeau!

spen666

Legendary Member
what are the last 2 options in the poll about?

What "only if..." ie are you voting cool or stupid?

barq

Mr Phoebus said:
I bet this lady loves traffic lights; so she can see the astonishment on peoples faces. :biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

!

Wow, that's really impressive.

If you can overlook the knobbly tyres ;), have a look at Ryan Leech on YouTube. About 1 minute in he does some amazing stuff on some railway lines. Now I'm sure some of that could be adapted for a waiting at red lights routine!

col

Legendary Member
Very impressive stuff,can you imagine if you did the log jumping thing on a cars bonnet if it got too close at the lights:laugh:

Brock

graham56;37895][quote name= said:
loves traffic lights; so she can see the astonishment on peoples faces. ;):ohmy::ohmy:

I can do that, that is the part where she rolls around on the floor;)[/QUOTE]

Do you have the right trousers though?
She clearly fumbled the sheet grab. Needs more practice.[/url]

Bigtallfatbloke

I tried to do it a couple of times when I had four pannier bags and a tent strapped to the bike....was doing ok as well until the light turned green...then I wobbled and almost fell....got a toot and a thumbs up from the guy behind though:biggrin:

Brock said:
She clearly fumbled the sheet grab. Needs more practice.

:biggrin: That's why I thought, too.
Certainly makes the BMX boys look tame.

I used to be able to track stand when I was young, but not now that I'm older. ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I can only do it a little - bit wobbly though - mostly don't bother. Had a clubmate who was perfect at it (ex. track rider) - did look impressive, especially when the rest of us had a foot down at lights.

papercorn2000

There's three or four of us on our regular run who can do it. Becomes a bit of a contest at the lights to see who can last the longest.

On my commute, I have had some raised eyebrows when I manage it for a whole sequence. I don't catch anyone's eye if I have to put a foot down!

Top Bottom