Trailer recommendations to replace my Bumper Transporter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had a "Bumper Transporter" trailer but it's been stolen (booo)... Anyway, I want to replace it.

This looks sort of like it but it's not the same.

Does anyone have any recommendations - it's for occasional general haulage: groceries, shopping, etc.

I don't go touring or camping.

I want it to have two wheels and be covered from the elements.

thanks

I put a plastic bin on the wooden flatbed of my Freedomcarry Y frame 20". You can fix things to the mounting holes or just strap things in place. The flatbed allows you to carry awkward, hard and sharp objects without damage. I have hauled bricks, rubble, topsoil, logs, bicycles, timber as well as big shopping loads. The wheels come off for flat storage. The hitch is simple and very good.

I put a plastic bin on the wooden flatbed of my Freedomcarry Y frame 20". You can fix things to the mounting holes or just strap things in place. The flatbed allows you to carry awkward, hard and sharp objects without damage. I have hauled bricks, rubble, topsoil, logs, bicycles, timber as well as big shopping loads. The wheels come off for flat storage. The hitch is simple and very good.

We have a "BikeHod"

Has the advantage as having the ability to act as a trolley as well as a trolley, solving the issue of security

OP
OP
MossCommuter
We have a "BikeHod"

Has the advantage as having the ability to act as a trolley as well as a trolley, solving the issue of security
That looks very swish and perfect for shopping. I do haul large loads though and occasionally a brompton goes in the trailer (sometimes I end up with two bicycles at the wrong end of the commute) so probably not big enough.

Thanks though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MossCommuter
That looks awesome but I bit of a budget buster

That looks awesome but I bit of a budget buster
I think mine was £190 ish but one of the best 190 squids I have spent. It gets used weekly and saves on taxi, rental, delivery costs. Anyone with a car-free or car-lite lifestyle who doesn't have a trailer should get one.

Top Bottom