Training apps which is worth the cash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After many happy miles on a fortius running tacx videos on the pc I have upgraded to a neo 2t that makes my video library obsolete :sad:.

So I have the choice, subscribe to tacx and continue with real life vids, zwift and enjoy virtual worlds or bkool that would appear to be a choice of both?

I have tried the Freeby on both zwift and tacx but shied from giving bkool my payment details to try their free trial (yet) am I correct in thinking it offers both a virtual world similar to zwift and rlv comparable to tacx under one roof, and if so is this the best value?

Thanks for the input.

Have you tried RGT cycling?

I'm using Trainer Road at the moment but it's more power interval based, than visual/simulator based.

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
I used Zwift in the early days and RGT when it was in Beta.I stopped using both around 2017/8.I'm going back to Zwift.I have a Proform TDF bike and am currently using the inbuilt stuff,which is OK,but now just about everyone I know/ride with are on Zwift so Zwift makes more sense.It's now £12.99 a month?It was £6.99 the last time I subscribed but TBH it does have much more choice now.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I have tried Zwift and RGT. The real world videos of RGT were nice, but I prefer the all-round approach of Zwift for social rides, training, racing, etc. It caters to whatever I feel like doing on the day.

Top Bottom