"Training" plans for a multi-day tour.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Greg, when I trained for a hilly French sportif, I rode the mountain bike up and down various paths ofthe scarp face of the Downs. I may do so again this year.
Steyning, well Bramber, car park opposite the Maharajah, 09:00 tomorrow. 20km figure of 8 up Annington down Mouse Lane, back up Steyning Bowl back down Steyning Bound Hill. See you there?^_^

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Steyning, well Bramber, car park opposite the Maharajah, 09:00 tomorrow. 20km figure of 8 up Annington down Mouse Lane, back up Steyning Bowl back down Steyning Bound Hill. See you there?^_^

Sounds very good training but I'm doing a road ride eastwards to Alfriston, otherwise I'd have been tempted. I'll happily meet you at Old Boat Corner on a day of your choice for one of my favourite loops.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Sounds very good training but I'm doing a road ride eastwards to Alfriston, otherwise I'd have been tempted. I'll happily meet you at Old Boat Corner on a day of your choice for one of my favourite loops.
On the Stanmer Estate? I'd love to. Have to be a Saturday though. How you fixed in Feb? (I'll show you where I'm having my ashes scattered.)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The dodgy offset crossing at the end of the Ditchling Beacon road (on the fnrttc). There's a lay-by car park or a better one just in the Stanmer Woods at what is known as the upper lodges.
Feb is looking good so far nothing crucial planned.

Top Bottom