Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Adam4868

Guru
Cycling News podcast analyzed which teams would want possibly want Cav in their team next year assuming, ( very likely), that Bahrain dump him.

The only one that they came up with was Wanty .

I think he'll struggle to find a WT team.
Its hard to watch him sometimes now.Hes been so dominant in the past and puts so much pressure on himself.Team player feels like a downwards step for him somehow.Yet the likes of Greipel who's what 38 can gently retire whilst riding so to speak.Good luck wherever he goes though.

Its hard to watch him sometimes now.Hes been so dominant in the past and puts so much pressure on himself.Team player feels like a downwards step for him somehow.Yet the likes of Greipel who's what 38 can gently retire whilst riding so to speak.Good luck wherever he goes though.
Andre has had his contract extended. Doing a good team role helps

Adam4868

Guru
I guess so unless they've bought him to help Pog but from that tweet it seems he's going to be top man at the Giro which is probably nearer his level anyway.
I think it says currently hired as captain at the Giro ? UAE looked to have quite a youngish squad coming through.Maybe more a domestique role for him I think.

Adam4868

Guru
Ben O'Connor fro NTT to AG2R on a one year contract.Glad he got a contract,been class at the Giro.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cav has supposedly offered his services to Quickstep at a knockdown price!

Meanwhile, Deceuninck-QuickStep manager Patrick Lefevere, for whom Cavendish rode from 2013 to 2015, suggested Cavendish had offered his services at a cut price.

"It's no secret that he would like to return to our squad – free, or free in a manner of speaking," Lefevere said. "Right now, my heart says yes, but my head says no."

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Cycling News podcast analyzed which teams would want possibly want Cav in their team next year assuming, ( very likely), that Bahrain dump him.

The only one that they came up with was Wanty .

I think he'll struggle to find a WT team.
Being a visionary, I predicted this last year.
I've said it before but it's clear that WGG is the right team for Cav to go to. They won't pay him much, and they won't give him any support riders but if he wants a valedictory Tour then the I'm sure WGG would love the publicity. They might want him to pick up a few points for them at Pro-Continental level or European Tour or whatever it's called too.

Warning. I am a visionary. If you repeat my opinions as your own people may point and laugh.

Top Bottom