Transporting Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
You can get a lighting board from Halfords that just plugs into your trailer socket.

I was a police officer for 8 years and would quite happily have told your police officer to find something more constructive to do...politely of course. They are there to advise and not to give people b""lockings. If that is all he could find wrong with your car he was either lazy or useless.

Steve

OP
OP
G

Greg8

Finally bit the bullet and got two thule 530 racks from tesco direct at £33 each I allready had the bars which fit to the fitted roof rails I had these at the back of the shed and shamefully I had forgotten all about them couldnt even find them at first they were covered with junk and bits of wood !! they have never been fitted to the car!

Will try them out this weekend as I have finally got a weekend off work and hopefully problem solved reading posts I have come to realise there is no right or wrong way what will suit one person wont suit another!!

Only problem now is if we sell the car we will need another one with fitted roof rails ........

Top Bottom