Tree dentification please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yJ3TNaNhBsYH2yAFa2ZsVkT-47n23LhaXofcyMcQrbhraNinuNVgYnh7DbK9tR4IR8n9zUsAd5bkm82N7uVj7-hKDn652U-rsUCt76QGIvUuPS5C3D_Ubw9Zy4cHGsMinKIBs2fa0W5AxbfFDadrTtZ4JjtmuKnhIlM0qv6hMI9Ul85cRowReiPRp21JXA9r7JVkLECJ7fBtzCyPiWxGiQGsp0o0MxF4_bU1cEwynsM7obhjcvhtE9AQ0hD_60CcyqfyNtz_Jjd41dCBFRis9uTJKDW6ltrly7jHFBGk8v8rcL5cYHTvgBPulX7Vpe_b5_wljnzRLy0Sczg13iQIKpmRo6vdXZRK2BHsH4PF7AaADaKerCnOau83Vipw7bY5zwNofQe7coBCAI8pJNvJvM9Xd8pB-TJ3dUYuYbBVBTf8gWidBDcJ0R81RC1Nhpq2eUTVFp3uILP0XdnEz6GOtYVgFxcqDb5xAQudGranjGlsyWkeeotpwWLf7DSv3Jn5TLsdE6s-o4Bwe8RWoPLDibzal2O_7VsIjYy4_U77aGmQQzry352wzLqfI_4QnvUssnqIZjh--kPFlmp_t-s1v0XrISM3BcutcBBI2J4mgjTiA2YJ=w445-h788-no


Can any of you arborial experts tell me what the fall it is? I thought it was some kind of Rowan but the leaves are quite broad. It's piqued my curiosity simply because I have to drag the dog past as he likes eating the falling berries provided they've been squashed to just the right consistency for him. Not too squashed and not too whole.
 
Last edited:

Glow worm

Squire
Location
Near Newmarket
 

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Yeah, looking at those pictures I don't think it's a Rowan then


Crataegus prunifolia
 

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
k1GIOZlZmD_opcE-Wxu4u3YuGcSDwzHT9PQpQ9DWGMszuxPg9lib9-LSalaCBEavp3yvjfuxkpKbaEOjwEXwT_AOBYTFKTtbcMCmPPPdfsiVlvMOR5HDM6zP2WWXDxfQj_mMjp-KpvqP0yZOayAOYcJwlX5ntDAdYgl8ETwMz0FFSbbRksCRQT5pLhyBZSONqlnyBbE1xi7fe5kR1pY71BBAuLMoaYQ6r6adcoddVIPUlc6NZb1i0tSihhZbFaoF6T4O6oljoid4U8AjIBnO9JNa_t44oknyBCBigKNu5JdC3A1_k4xzLqVCjGvbGHmH6BPSNE2SS-YPHVwI5lkUrO46iAoA1epeJ54uNxySBh--vsxqlC--yZkfybuLi0m7uBjDgA_lrSBFsYm1XSZMDOLRgZTk7JSUdrZeiLxa9EYfyhUZiV4ZlVL3FquHegXjpsEIZ8VU7MBH1UrtK0KcBxXszv-xxNIO8vbWegDVwqPe9l1iY1gCokRC3qXnJmn_lRblwb1HTobV3KmuDIMS38FyEqxiHJQUeoqIqRFeP3EVWFRd6pAVjonRvrl1IikSXs5G1sc3ZZOQAWPftitLFrGEO_jOk_zkqmzhURR63QKGY81W=w445-h788-no


Can any of you arborial experts tell me what the fall it is? I thought it was some kind of Rowan but the leaves are quite broad. It's piqued my curiosity simply because I have to drag the dog past as he likes eating the falling berries provided they've been squashed to just the right consistency for him. Not too squashed and not too whole.
You've done that hotlink to Google photos thing, so it's a whim of the internet gods as to whether the image is visible.
 
Top Bottom