Trees down everywhere !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Full respect Zipp not many can say they have that sort of route to contend with.
Whereabouts are you?

Sharky

Guru
We complain about the weather in the UK, but we get nothing like this. Think it was 1987, when we had the big storm and trees blown down in Kent. And it was 1963, when we had a prolonged snowy winter.

This week has been glorious, as good as a summers day, but the hedge cutters have been out around here and I managed to pick up a thorn as sharp as a needle and suffered a puncture. Fortunately it was one of those that went down overnight, so I used one of my other bikes for my ride the next day and fixed it later.

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
We complain about the weather in the UK, but we get nothing like this. Think it was 1987, when we had the big storm and trees blown down in Kent. And it was 1963, when we had a prolonged snowy winter.

This week has been glorious, as good as a summers day, but the hedge cutters have been out around here and I managed to pick up a thorn as sharp as a needle and suffered a puncture. Fortunately it was one of those that went down overnight, so I used one of my other bikes for my ride the next day and fixed it later.

I've heard you have had a better than average February for weather, and for us we are well below our normal snow totals.

Top Bottom