Trek 2.3 Compact

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well well Im getting the Trek 2.3 Compact (size 56) but is not really what I want so Im going to sell it and raise funds for my dream bike instead. It should be delivered by the end of the week and I will post pics of it then.

This is the bike Trek 2.3C not sure how much to ask for considering that is brand new.
Unless you have a Cube Agree GTC Pro :wub: then I would consider a swap!

Thanks

colly

Re member eR
I'll start the bidding at £42.:whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
So let me get this straight. You are selling a brand new fairly expensive bike that you haven't even received yet.
Why don't/can't you cancel the bike you bought & upgrade or change to the one you want?
It doesn't make sense.

potsy

Rambler
So let me get this straight. You are selling a brand new fairly expensive bike that you haven't even received yet.
Why don't/can't you cancel the bike you bought & upgrade or change to the one you want?
It doesn't make sense.

And the 'dream' bike is only £200 more than the one you bought :wacko:
Somethings not right here.

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

And the OP also ran a poll asking opinions of 4 bikes, none of them Trek of which she dismissed.

Good investigative work :rolleyes:
As I was indecisive on those bikes, I got the bike closer to the price prize amount (as I didnt want to add money for a bike in which I didnt have my heart in - unless added £450 which I didnt want to do)
Hope this makes you feel better :thumbsup:

And the 'dream' bike is only £200 more than the one you bought :wacko:
Somethings not right here.

Just because one doest understand something it doesnt make it suspicious sheesh! :rolleyes:
It is NOT stolen / Back of lorry/ mugged/ extorted / blackmailed / replica / etc :wacko:

potsy

Rambler
Ah now it makes sense :whistle:
Is it the right size for you? I'd be really tempted to give it a go before you get rid, looks a really nice bike :thumbsup:

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

Ah now it makes sense :whistle:
Is it the right size for you? I'd be really tempted to give it a go before you get rid, looks a really nice bike :thumbsup:

Phew! :tongue:

yes it is the right size because well if I cant sell it then I will have to ride it after all :tongue:
It is nice but Im being spoiled and want a carbon frame now, I already have a decent Alu frame bike

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK that's a fair explanation. But you can see why we were confused.

Top Bottom