Trek 2.3 Compact

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good luck.

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

[QUOTE 1427127"]
Good luck. I'd say £1000 tops is more realistic though, given what you can buy them new for.
[/quote]

Hi Paul, thanks for your opinion. What is 'top' to you is irrelevant unless you are in the market for a Trek 2.3 (or any bike road bike specked at the same level - which I doubt)
Given that this bike is sold as new (it has never been ridden and is still boxed) and retails between £1275-1300, then I would say for someone that is looking specifically for a Trek 2.3 then over 10% off is a fair deal. You would not get that from Evans, Cycle Reacton, Wiggle etc or I go as far as even saying your LBS (given the current financial climate). But I need to emphasize that this is relevant only to someone that genuinely wants to buy a Trek 2.3 (someone who has previously owned a Trek bike, or tested ridden one/ researched etc,) not someone that needs convincing is a good deal.

I am very happy to have got this bike and Im just being 'spoilt' as I already have a pretty nice bike which I was not in a hurry to upgrade. Is just that if this bike gets me closer to my first carbon bike, that would be the cherry on the cake, if not, no panic, Im not going to be inconsolable because in truth I know and perhaps should appreciate more that it's still a very good bike and I'm very fortunate to have it. ;)

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

Thanks Spy :smile:

It must be because they are the only in the country (shop that no-one ever heard of) to offer that discount but completely irrelevant if you dont live in Essex or not willing to travel the distance, hassle, etc... as they do not offer delivery.

If they sold Cube then I would be willing to pass on the savings on the sale of my Trek, but like I said it's still a fair saving and only relevant to someone looking to buy a Trek 2.3 C :thumbsup:

Top Bottom