Trek Clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
jmaccyd said:
Oh sorry PunkyP, terribly sexist of me I assumed you where of the chap persuasion. I will be attending my Gender Awerness Recognition Training course ASAP

Lol, had to read that twice, thought you had put "of the cheap persuasion" and was just about to suggest another training course! ;)

Cathryn

Legendary Member
It's quite annoying about the small sizes in cycling. I'm 5 ft zilch and about a ten in normal shops (about an 18 in top shop) but I'm easily a medium and even a large in the bike shop. It's most embarrassing.

Possum, how's the training going for Amsterdame? Was thinking about you setting off from York t'other week...when is the kick off? Thought I might come over and wave!! Not that you know what I look like.

I could wave my crutches at you though??? :angry:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
User76 said:
Blimey, I have just followed the link from your sig, to the just giving page:tongue: Flippin heck, do you need a team masseur, or someone to carry all the bags or do the team tyre changes or anything, anything at all:blush:
QUOTE]

With your back??? :angry:

cyclebum

I cannot get the right size in Halfords clothing, I bought small shorts origonally and finally gave up when the large was too small and stopped the circulation to my legs :ohmy:, I now stick to altura (size 10 fits fine!).
Decathlon sizes seem to vary too, the ladies are a snug fit, but when I bought Him Who Has To Obey some leggins in his size, the crutch seemed to be somewhere around his knees unless he had the waistband under his armpits, a very sexy look :biggrin::smile:;)

simonali

Guru
Cathryn said:
It's quite annoying about the small sizes in cycling. I'm 5 ft zilch and about a ten in normal shops (about an 18 in top shop) but I'm easily a medium and even a large in the bike shop. It's most embarrassing.

Do all your shopping in the States. The sizes over there are about 2 smaller than here i.e. a UK 14 is a US 10. That's where the size 0 phenomenon comes from which is a UK 4 in reality. A UK 0 must be a skellington?!

I had to buy an XL jersey the other day in the LBS to go around my gut! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Well, the stuff is designed in the US but made in Italy - I have decided the two should cancel each other out, so therefore it is accurate! :tongue:

Top Bottom