Trek Emonda for Sale - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Trek Emonda S6 Ultegra (2016 model, but bought in 2017).

Trek 300 carbon frame, size 58 (suit someone 5'11 - 6'3) in Gloss black and Viper red.
Shimano Ultegra 11 speed (6800).

The rear mech has been changed to a GS cage, and a wider 11-32 cassette fitted for the lakeland hills last year. I may still have the orignal short cage mech knocking about if this is important.

Bike has been my summer bike since new, but has only clocked up approx 4k mainly dry miles - we're talking British summer here :smile:

Bike is in excellent condition - 1 very slight mark on top tube where it was propped up against a wall (photo to follow). It's recently been serviced (by me) and has new cable inners, new brake blocks, and bar tape.

The bikes been running for the last 12 months on a set of carbon wheels. So the originals have been in the shed. When I fitted them today, I found that the freehub is sticking (probably needs a strip down and regrease), so I've swapped the rear for a spare, its the same wheel, but in slightly worse condition (slight pitting on some of the spokes). I'll be including this and the original wheel in the sale.

Asking for £750 ovno collected from Holmfirth, or courier at cost.

Pictures below.

THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.....

DSC_0139.JPG DSC_0135.JPG DSC_0138.JPG DSC_0137.JPG

Attachments

• 1589896183308.png
    1589896183308.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Top Bottom