TREK EMONDA SL 8 Dura Ace 2015 BLACK (mint)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boon 51

Veteran
Trek emonda eb.jpg Selling my beautiful Trek Emonda 8 due to lack of use and a fractured hip!
This bike is in as new condition and is original except for these few upgrades:-
the saddle is now a Charge Spoon, the tyres are Continental 4000ii and black Lizard Skin bar tape...Size 54.
It's been seldom used and has always been looked after and stored in the garage.
Full spec can still be seen on Evans Cycles site
IMG_6520.JPG IMG_6522.JPG Trek Ebay 4.JPG
If you are in the area please do come and see it in the flesh as it is truly in superb condition.
If you have any questions please let me know and I will answer asap.
Would prefer collection however would post if necessary or would be willing to meet you halfway if you don't live too far away.
£1500 or above would prefer cash on collection or bankers draft.
Also on other sites locally.
PM me to discuss.

Attachments

• IMG_6527.JPG
    IMG_6527.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Size? I might just be blind but it's not clear on the frame sticker :smile:

mythste

Veteran
Just for reference, I have exactly the same Frame (even the same colourway!) but built with SRAM Red, and its an utter delight. Insanely lightweight as well.

for £1500 someone is going to be very happy.

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Just for reference, I have exactly the same Frame (even the same colourway!) but built with SRAM Red, and its an utter delight. Insanely lightweight as well.

for £1500 someone is going to be very happy.

That's right I had the option SRAM Red or Shimano Dura Ace it was a close call.. Thanks for the post.

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Size? I might just be blind but it's not clear on the frame sticker :smile:

It looks clear enough when I click onto the photo.. sorry about that.

broady

Veteran
Just so there is an offer, I could about scrape together a grand (I know that ridiculously low, but struggling for cash).

Come on folks, put my offer to shame and go to £1500!
I will be able to go more if I can sell a few bikes, but it doesn't appear to be much of a sellers market at the minute

Top Bottom