Trek SL 1000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all, long time, no post.

Sadly due to injuries, laziness and work commitments I have lost all fitness. I have found it hard to get back on the bike and any cycling time I do is with the kids, so I have concluded that I no longer need a road bike.

I am picking up a brand spanking new Hybrid today so have to let the Curious Orange go live on a farm with a loving family.

I purchased it of a lovely man on here a couple of years back and paid about £225(?) I have replaced the wheels with Mavic from my old Ribble so I hoping to get offers around the same.

Now, i'm no bike nut nor tech expert but the specs are:
52cm
Tiagra Gears
Sora shifters
The rear cassette was recently replaced with a more 'commuter friendly' one whilst i tried to get back into the swing of things.
There are no pedals.

It has the marks and scuffs you'd expect to see on a bike of this age. It is based in Harrogate North Yorkshire and I would rather not post as packing it up safely would worry me, I have however boxed it up today as i live in a small house and my shed only has limited room - so I would post but on the understanding that it's only loosely packed.

I have absolutely loved this bike, but now it must go to a loving owner as I join the commuting and family cycling fraternity and only have room for one ride.

I should also add the seat has tears in the leather (?) so probably needs replacing and the back tyre only has about 3 months of wear left.

Will

Doyleyburger

Veteran
I am in fact looking for a winter steed.
I shall keep an eye on this to see if it gets reduced bin the near future. No offense intended but I think it may be a tad over priced.
Good luck with the sale Will

Top Bottom