Triban 3 small/45cm roadbike. As new condition, Manchester.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Not sure yet. He does more mountain biking than road riding, not because of any preference but simply because of circumstance.
I have a full set of bits from my old commuter which would make him a great flatbar road bike if i can find the right frame.
Currently for sale on gumtree and facefluff local sales pages , much as i like to have 4 bikes i dont need them and x mas and all a bit more cash helps

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Wish I was a midget.
that can be arranged

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
You don't need a triple !
No, I don't 'need' a triple, but the triple on my now dead hybrid commuter was my absolutely favourite drivetrain of all my bikes. The sensible sized middle chainring with a reasonably close range cassette (11-25 or 11-26 depending what was cheapest) meant I really only needed visit the third 'granny' ring a few times a year in an emergency. The step from the middle ring to the big ring was perfect. The compact doubles on my other bikes are a compromise in comparison, with a big step from 34 to 50, so much so that on my latest commuter 2x10 I have swapped the 34T chainring for a 36T to make it a smaller step up to the 50T and to make the 11-32 cassette more useable.
The roadie triple groupset on Skolly's bike could be an attraction in itself.
Do Shimano still offer them?
I think perhaps they don't.
Absolutely, triple all the way! It is the thinking man's chainset, very unappreciated by the trend following sheep of current times.....

Top Bottom