Triban in the snow!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

TT1Zl.jpg

defy-one

Yes the white stripe is picked out rather nicely

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

What's that yellow thing by your rear brake, co2?

It's a light, I found it in Poundland, it's just some extra visibility really. It has two yellow LED's and three red ones. The clamp didn't fit round my seatpost so I just stuck it on the seat stays with some zip ties.

HovR

Über Member
Nice picture, no snow down here yet though. Supposed to be warming up a little bit for a few days this week!

By the way, if possible I'd recommend you angle your top-most light upwards a little bit. It's not as effective when it's angled down like that. :smile:

It's a light, I found it in Poundland, it's just some extra visibility really. It has two yellow LED's and three red ones. The clamp didn't fit round my seatpost so I just stuck it on the seat stays with some zip ties.
Just a wee thought, when I mount a light on a single seat stay, I mount it on the right side my theory is that with drivers on that side they can see it better.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Just a wee thought, when I mount a light on a single seat stay, I mount it on the right side my theory is that with drivers on that side they can see it better.

I'm planning to pick a second one up so that I can have one on each stay ;)

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Nice picture, no snow down here yet though. Supposed to be warming up a little bit for a few days this week!

By the way, if possible I'd recommend you angle your top-most light upwards a little bit. It's not as effective when it's angled down like that. :smile:

Thanks for the tip!

Leaves to adjust lights

Top Bottom