Trick or Treat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
[QUOTE 2743989, member: 45"]We ignore the knocking.[/quote]
Likewise. Legalised begging in my view. If it happened any other night of the year we'd be disgusted and maybe even pen a letter to the Daily Mail...

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Must remember to stock up on raw lambs hearts before next haloween. :laugh:

Shaun

Founder
I took Little Ms. Admin out and she came back with sore knuckles (she must have knocked on 100 doors - very determined she is ... :laugh:) and a bag full of goodies.

Myself, I've been nursing a sore face all day and had to explain, on arrival at work this morning, that the blood-dripped red marks were leftovers from the death-blood I'd slapped all over my fizzog ... :blush:

stupid-death.png

Sara_H

Guru
I love going Trick or Treating with the kids, it's a great atmosphere, it's lovely to see so many happy kids out and about. As someone who's been out all evening on the 31st Oct for the last few years I really appreciate the efforts of those who go to the trouble of decorating their houses and spending the evening answering the door to the the trick or treaters.

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
View attachment 31814 I am the one without a neck.Grey fleece,what a crap picture.
Hats off to you my good man. This is a sterling effort :bravo:

A mate of mine rang me last night, he sounded panicked. Concerned, I tried to calm him down. He said he was in a flap because he had torn his costume and now couldn't go out trick or treating. The cheeky sod then asked, if I was wasn't doing anything, could he borrow my face instead...................

subaqua

What’s the point
NSFW link

I was out with eldest at dive club

[Shaun edit: Sorry, NSFW link removed - not CC Cafe material.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom