Trick or treat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

..Chav parents are all skint so they sent there yobs out to get cash to pay off their fag and booze credit cards

longers

Legendary Member
I've not answered the door tonight three times so far.

They can all b*gger off - especially the window cleaner ;)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
longers said:
I've not answered the door tonight three times so far.

They can all b*gger off - especially the window cleaner :tongue:

Easy to remedy. :biggrin:

Just paint your wellies silver and put them outside your front door. :wacko:

The kids won't come knocking if they think Gary Glitter lives there!;):biggrin:

Willow

No I don't do it either, don't expect my kids to wander around in the dark and don't want other peoples knocking on my door. we're off out now anyway. No street lights here, busy road and people wandering around in black duh!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I've got a notice on my door - "Sorry, no trick or treats".

None of the little cun children have bothered us yet. The two rottweilers, Ronnie and Reggie, are playing happily in the front garden too. They haven't been fed since Tuesday.

mondobongo

Über Member
Not answering the door had 5 groups knock so far wish they would knock it on the head. My Uncle Dave bless him loved it had a really over the top mask and used to wait behind the door when the kids arrived used to peer round and the kids all screamed.

My neighbour takes no chances saw him wiring the gates together earlier.

Gromit

Über Member
I got a big bag of sweets for the local kids, so far only had two kids come round. I thought I'd make an effort this year. ;)

Not a single knock on the door so far this evening. Looks like they've giving it a rest round here. But the night is young, so I'm expecting the "yutes" to turn up later. They will be disappointed though as I've only got sweets left over from last year! ;)

Well my two have put on quite a little display this year. One of them is hiding outside and as the kids come down the path the other opens the door slowly while the first leaps out with a huge roar.

Young Un

no-one has knocked on my door yet, and anyone that does wont be geting an answer - although imight stare at them out of the window next to the door and give them a wave to wind them up:biggrin:

dudi

i've had 2 knocks on the door.

First one was the Tesco dude that was delivering my shopping. he did say trick or treat when i answered the door though.

second one was 2 lack-lustre kids in wanky witch outfits...managed to offload 2 manky old drumstick lollys that have been in the cupboard for about 6 months... muhahaha!

Pagan scum.

Maz

Guru
We've had 1 visitation so far...kids got a bag o sweets each.

They don't expect cash, do they? Credit crunch n all that?

Gromit

Über Member
User3143 said:
I hope you have laced them with a strong laxative;)

Absolutely not, they were nice kids with their parents. So far we have had no more visits, so i'm eating the sweets (they are all mine) ;)

Top Bottom