Trinny's Nipples

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
She's the mannequin in Mannequin.

That's where I like to remember her from.

Was it!!

She was well fit!!

Can anyone remember the 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' video?

simoncc

Every bit of Trinny I've seen on the telly has been superb so I'm not surprised her nipples are nice too.

simoncc

yello said:
You jest surely?? We are talking about the same Trinny are we not?

No. Both Trinny and Susannah are gorgeous, but I think there's room for a middle sized girl to join them on their shows to complete the set.

yello

Fairy nuff. Whatever floats your boat etc. I prefer Susanna's full figure to the washboard that is undoubtedly Trinny's ribcage (lord, did I really just say that??) but there you go. I'm left handed so different strokes for different folks.

Abitrary

simoncc said:
No. Both Trinny and Susannah are gorgeous, but I think there's room for a middle sized girl to join them on their shows to complete the set.

lol, trinny is a proper dirty looking posh sort, but susannah is second league. Are you serious about susannah? You must be des-per-ate.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Look lads, a nipple's a nipple whoever it's attached to. Fussy b*stards!

twowheelsgood said:
Most piercing are medical stainless steel, which isn't magnetic.

Most. That's the problem. If you assume that it is safe without checking your in trouble. You have to be very careful about metal in scanners, even stainless steel. For example there are certain medical implants that despite being completely non-ferromagnetic when manufactured can gain ferromagnetic properties due to repeated heat sterilisation (they are taken into surgery a number of times before they are usually used).

Anyway I digress from nipples....:biggrin:

yello

rich p said:

I'd hazard a guess that your nipples (as arousing as they might be for some) would do nothing for me.

I seem to recall a movie on the other night where my wife commented on the projectile nipples of the actress. They just looked odd to me, I need a kind of nipple/breast balance to be interested!

Bit it's true, you can't claim a sighting without seeing nip!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
rich p said:
coo'ee! :biggrin::girl::evil:
_867484_widdecombe150.jpg

magnatom said:
Most. That's the problem. If you assume that it is safe without checking your in trouble. You have to be very careful about metal in scanners, even stainless steel. For example there are certain medical implants that despite being completely non-ferromagnetic when manufactured can gain ferromagnetic properties due to repeated heat sterilisation (they are taken into surgery a number of times before they are usually used).

Anyway I digress from nipples....:biggrin:

There is also the issue of some metals heating in response to the MRI signals used in the imaging process.

PS.................

You wanted pictures of breasts... well here are some with implants!!!!!

MRI_image002.jpg

Top Bottom