trip to mont ventoux

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

baldyman

Is there anyone out there that can tell me the easist way to travel to France from the south east of England with the intention to attempt Mont ventoux hopefully next year , and any decent accomodation u can recommend for an old bloke of 45 yrs.

Alun

Guru
Eurostar and TGV take your bike with you.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
If it's mainly to do Ventoux then you can't beat this

http://www.veloventoux.com/

Craig and his lovely wife will pick you up from Marseilles airport, feed you handsomely, charge you very little for beer and put you up in a beautiful house in a beautiful village of Faucon.
I stayed there with a couple of friends but if you're on your own there may well be some other like-minded cyclists to team up with if you want.

OP
OP
B

baldyman

If it's mainly to do Ventoux then you can't beat this

http://www.veloventoux.com/

Craig and his lovely wife will pick you up from Marseilles airport, feed you handsomely, charge you very little for beer and put you up in a beautiful house in a beautiful village of Faucon.
I stayed there with a couple of friends but if you're on your own there may well be some other like-minded cyclists to team up with if you want.
Thanks very much for that. Will have to bear that in mind. Sounds great especially the beer bit.

User269

We've driven down many times; overnight ferry with cabin from Portsmouth to Caen, nice journey down takes about 8 hours setting off at 7am from the ferry. If you fly to Marseille it's a bit over an hour by car to Bedoin, so veloventoux may be a good bet. Are you going alone or with others?

wintonbina

Über Member
Is there anyone out there that can tell me the easist way to travel to France from the south east of England with the intention to attempt Mont ventoux hopefully next year , and any decent accomodation u can recommend for an old bloke of 45 yrs.
Ferry from Portsmouth to Caen & then pedal all the way:smile:

Top Bottom