Triumph Rodeo and 'Tracker' Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Order from the States, seems like they are still quite in evidence over here. Esp. eBay.

Drago

Legendary Member
Use My Herpes as a courier, and it'll get kicked round the warehouse, used as firelighters, and then dumped in a roadside ditch 4 miles from your front door. It can then be plucked from the ditch, the mud and slime wiped off, and Mickle will be satisfied that the rules are being obeyed.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I've decided that if I ever get around to building the tracker bike of my youth, it won't be based on a Triumph Rodeo. It's dawned on me that the largest frame size they made would be far too small for me now.
I still like the curved top tube though.
Maybe something based on a Specialized Allez..........

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member

Drago

Legendary Member
My version is now complete.

DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG

Needs some rear mech tweaking, but is otherwise finally ready to ride.

wow , so many memories , I used to drag bikes out of the local brook to scrounge bits off, late 70s and everyone round where I live was putting cow horns on old grafter frames to ride jumps round the local coal slag heaps or tips as we called it I'm sure I had a conversation about this not long ago with @TissoT who lived just up the road from me .
I remember going to the local bike shop to get bake blocks on an almost weekly basis, jack watsons on chapel lane wigan sadly long gone now , a proper old school shop , jack always had time for you no matter how many questions or how little money you spent 3v7bnj0u.jpg

Top Bottom