Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
We've had motion-sensitive lights installed in the looooong straight downstairs corridor.

Now when you walk down it, you feel like you're in a blimming Sci-Fi movie. It is cool beyond all expectations 😎 :P

I keep meaning to do that on my stairs.
Otherwise the kids will ALWAYS leave the f****** lights on , 24x7!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I took my mutt for a haircut yesterday. On entering the shop I spotted some dog coats for sale. I told the staff that I liked a particular one and would think about buying it while he was having his haircut. When I went to collect him two hours later, I noticed they'd put the coat on him. I'm not bothered at all about that as one has to be slightly pushy in business. :okay: On paying for his haircut the shop's owner only charged me for his cut, forgetting the dog coat they were hoping to sell.

nc_ohc=X1860XyltFsAX-Ob8Im&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

I said to her that I liked the coat and wanted to buy it, adding she'd forgot to charge me. She thanked me for telling her about the coat and then knocked ten percent off the cost of the coat for my 'honesty'. I declined the offer, but she insisted on knocking off ten percent. How nice of her was that eh. :okay:

Last edited:
Top Bottom