Trouble riding videos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
O

olmosteel

BigRingVR is the best thing I have discovered this year on the VR front. I found an old motor cycling video of good quality on YouTube, took a screen shot recording of it, edited in Filmora, made a gpx strava route, converted it to a track of the same length, used the fit file editor to make speed changes vs terrain, linked the two on BRVR and I now have a personal cycling video of a favourite ride. Not tried it yet as a workout but using the Bkool editor all looks very fine.

Next project is to take Google maps and make a video of a ride I don't have a film for.

OP
OP
O

olmosteel

To make it even easier. ( I may put a copy of this post in the BRVR Sub Forum as well)

Pollensa - Femenia - Sa Calobra - Sa Batella - Pollensa Loop

I've split the route into three sections of just over 30Km. they are not zipped, so download into your BRVR Videos directory, and remove the .zip extension

Part One - Up Coll De Femenia (5.76Gb) - I think there is a few seconds difference between gradient being shown to change and it actually changing for some reason
Part Two - Sa Calobra Down And Up (7.63Gb) - Watch out for that coach and the moron shooting past you at the bottom of the descent!!
Part Three - Down Coll de Sa Batella (4.91Gb) - Got a buffer empty message on this due to the slow real descent and the very fast trainer descent, also had several jumps in the video as it tried to keep up.

The GPX Tracks for these rides are contained in this Zip File ... This is a true zip file so will need to be unzipped into your BRVR Videos folder along with the video files.

Pollensa - Sa Batella - Femenia - Pollensa Loop

Up Coll De Sa Batella (8.75Gb) - Much better climb than Femenia In my opinion, and the best way to do Sa Calobra from Pollensa or Alcudia.
Downloaded two of these video files my OS insists they are Zip files and will not allow me to do anything with them?

Top Bottom