Trying to get the best colour coding..have i made right choice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coco69

Veteran
My raleigh is mint and completed so i wanted a similar age with a modern groupset....then thats me done.
Anyway inspired by the documentory..the ride of my life i am completing something similar...but a lot cheaper.
The wheel/tyre combo isnt the finished article as looking for whitealloy wheels with gumwall.
Owned loads of bikes over past few years and now i finally know what i like...im not a lycra speedster and never will be..i simply like to just jump on a bike and away i go.
Anyway here are few pics of 90% done with the colour i think suits bike..bit of chrome..bar tape and saddle
20160328_164204.jpg
20160328_164224.jpg
20160328_164253.jpg
20160328_164217.jpg

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
Forgot to add...only thing im not sure of is chrome forks so may ring up rourkes for a price to paint same as frame

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Nice - apart from the tyres and possibly the wheels ... (aha! now I understand about the wheels. And yes, they'd be much better).

Last edited:
I think the forks would look better with the right wheels - which I think should be silver! ;) I also think the black cables look a bit incongruous, though that's just being a bit picky: it's a super looking bike with a pretty much perfect mix of retro and mod

Top Bottom