Tuesday busking with soap box guitars to pay off the farmer who we rented a field off to stage the Greek Pineapple tragedy flop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pinno718

Über Member
Location
Way out West
Morning

Glad I got out yesterday as it's looking a bit ominous today.
Chores therefore and admin. stuff.

First: coffee
 
Last edited:

sungod

Über Member
'ning

murky start, brightened though and mild

more coffee soon
 

Webbo2

Veteran
Morning
Its dry and breezy but just starting to cloud over. So it will be finish coffee, walk Bertie then see whether I’m in shape to do anything else.
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
Woke up in the early hours, didn't get back to sleep for a while but still feel OK for some reason. Maybe its the cheapo coffee. In the office for the usual stuff, couple of deadlines behind us but a couple more to go. Then breathe next week...
 

Homers Double

Senior Member
A rubbish nights sleep was had so skipped the gym this morning.

Back in work today after a long day on the road yesterday, if I get time I may plan a route around Anglesey for an upcoming trip. I'm sure it's about 100m around which may be a bit much for us but we will see.
 

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
After @Webbo2 's speed disclosures of yesterday, today I shall mostly be updating my Strava privacy settings.

A seniors tour of Forfar and Montrose beckons.

Coffee will be available in all locations.
 
Top Bottom