Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool

bridgy

Legendary Member
I like them all, apart from perhaps No 4, but even then, it's OK. I think I really like No 2! :biggrin:

Probably 2 or 1, then 3 or 4.

I did think of suggesting we try and get the Handicap Teams represented, and make it Blue, Red, Green and White (Beige?), but then again! :eek:
It was "(NOT) red" wasn't it because someone refused to ride in a red jersey......?

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
The missus reckons she's going to have a go at designing one or two tonight. Could be interesting...

That's me that's not too keen on red. It's more 'team red' but yeah... we're all Tottenham supporters in my house.

Having said that I just ordered this top so I'm softening with age...

IMG_1670.PNG

Last edited:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Looking forward to seeing some designs by your wife Tom, we could maybe do with some female input on this! I might upload my pro jersey inspired designs later too (we'll start narrowing down soon don't worry!)

I like how Bob says he doesn't like black tops but has just bought a black one, and you don't like red (or too much orange apparently) but have just bought that ^_^

bobinski

Legendary Member
Looking forward to seeing some designs by your wife Tom, we could maybe do with some female input on this! I might upload my pro jersey inspired designs later too (we'll start narrowing down soon don't worry!)

I like how Bob says he doesn't like black tops but has just bought a black one, and you don't like red (or too much orange apparently) but have just bought that ^_^

It's a london thing :biggrin:

I do have a medium black goretex short sleeve jersey I bought and wore...once :rolleyes:

Anyone want to buy it? Suit one of you goat types

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

In my (fairly weak) defence. I wanted navy blue but they'd sold out :rolleyes:

CXRAndy

Guru
4th best for me, would prefer a darker base colour but can live with it. Like the white side panels and orange arm strips

Top Bottom