Turbo trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

siadwell

Guru
I don't understand what people are doing on turbo trainers to get bored! :whistle:

I can't see much point in getting on one and messing about for hours, so I would only use one when I wanted to pack a lot of effort into a relatively short period of time and in that case I would be too focussed on what I was doing for boredom to be a factor.

Quite right. Unlike being out on the road, you don't have to worry about saving enough energy to make it back home so you can really flog yourself in a short, intense session. As others have said, find a GCN video and just go for it!

Alan57

I`ve only just started on my turbo , a Riva Sport Fluid Trainer and i`m currently doing this 4 times a week as i`ve been off the of the bike riding properly for about six weeks. As I progress I can increase the resistance and the effort i`m putting in on the turbo , the first week I had the turbo i just pedalled away for an hour or more but with no goal . Now I actually enjoy the sessions and there are plenty of others on You Tube to keep it interesting.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeEHYdFhK4o

Top Bottom