Turbo training for toddlers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
(I'm not a parent, but stumbled on this and thought I'd share)

Think-Learn-Smart-Cycle-2-630x420.jpg

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I went to a pedal powered cinema event recently to see Shrek so roped in someone with a child to go along with:whistle:

Ok the bikes weren't that small, 20inch, but my friends tiny 5 year old who cant actually ride her own bike, desperately wanted to have a turn and did 15 mins on there in the end, so I was impressed!

IMG_5620.JPG

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
That looks like a lot of fun ... never heard of one of those before. ^_^
I hadn't either till it popped up on my Facebook .... and I went along expecting to cycle more than I did, as I assumed their interest would flag, if anything the reverse as kids were queuing to have another go! Only once did the power to the screen dip.... during an moment on screen when they all forgot to cycle, but a quick mention of the power meter dipping into the red and they all started pedalling again!

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
I hadn't either till it popped up on my Facebook .... and I went along expecting to cycle more than I did, as I assumed their interest would flag, if anything the reverse as kids were queuing to have another go! Only once did the power to the screen dip.... during an moment on screen when they all forgot to cycle, but a quick mention of the power meter dipping into the red and they all started pedalling again!
That sounds brilliant ... I bet they loved it. Funny what can spark kids imaginations and enthusiasm. How many bikes did it take to power it? - just realised they're in the pic, about 8-10 bikes?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
That sounds brilliant ... I bet they loved it. Funny what can spark kids imaginations and enthusiasm. How many bikes did it take to power it? - just realised they're in the pic, about 8-10 bikes?
8 bikes total, 4 20 inch and 4 26 inch bikes. And it didn't need all cycling to power the cinema, I didn't think to ask about the actual figures, wish I had now!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Glasgow Bike Station do pedal powered cinema events.
Lat time I attended they only had 3 or 4 bikes producing the power, it was sufficient.
I did not pedal, watched the movie instead ^_^

Top Bottom