Turbo training

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
just said yes to my first turbo trainer in an aim to get a bit fitter , so i am intending to start off with 2 or 3 half an hr sessions per week .

this is on top of my measly 7 miles a day commuting , and the occasional early weekend 10 miler .

the fun starts next week

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Faith No More's 'King for a day....' Helps greatly I find.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
It's a more pop sound. More mainstream, but I wouldn't call it terrible.
Mediocre is my final offer :laugh:

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I've just started using my turbo trainer again. I had good intentions of keeping on commuting to work throughout the winter and I will when I can, but when it's blowing a gale and raining like it is so often in Cumbria I will give it a miss.

I have tried listening to music on it but it's still boring. I am awaiting delivery of a music stand to put my tablet on and watch some videos on it, hopefully this will add some interest to the monotony of this activity :blush:

Jason.T

I've been thinking of getting a turbo trainer and have heard they can be boring but after a quick search there are some free turbo training websites out there with interval training, don't know if they are any good but I'm sure someone can answer that

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
I used to use a free website that bleeped when the interval was over. I stopped using it when I bought my first sufferfest video much more fun and much harder to lose concentration on the interval IMHO. I have tried watching videos and tv/youtube/dvds etc but I get bored and start clock watching after 15mins.

Top Bottom