Tut- daddy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
On my commute home yesterday I came across a lorry who was lost and parked on a lane so I had to throw my bike on my shoulder and walk around it, during which I cut my knee on a bramble.

I carried on my route ignoring the inch long blood trail coming from the worlds smallest cut, when I got home my daughter, who's 3 spotted it, she pulled a wincing face and put her hands on her hips and said 'tut- daddy- I told you to be careful', which she had done when I left in the morning, she sounded very cross that I'd clearly not been careful.

My wife wasn't bothered, told me not to get blood on the carpet.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Thet both have fair and valid points!

I once had an off and came home with bloody knees.... Little-un was upset and worried... Mrs V said "What you done" and after a seconds pause added "oh and my bikes making a noise can you have a look at it?"

My nephew's three, we were caught in traffic on the motorway:

"There's been an accident!"

His mum said. He absorbed this, then piped up:

"Was someone running with scissors?"

OP
OP
helston90

helston90

How do you the lorry was lost? Was it one of these new ones with no need of a driver?

There was slightly more to the story I omitted to maintain interest- I'd been following a tractor up to the point I met the lorry, the lorry driver approached the tractor driver with a delivery note asking about such and such farm. I knew I'd be of no help, so left them to it. :bicycle:

classic33

Leg End Member
There was slightly more to the story I omitted to maintain interest- I'd been following a tractor up to the point I met the lorry, the lorry driver approached the tractor driver with a delivery note asking about such and such farm. I knew I'd be of no help, so left them to it. :bicycle:
So it was the driver that was lost & not the lorry as you first reported.

OP
OP
helston90

helston90

So it was the driver that was lost & not the lorry as you first reported.
Lol, touché! :blush:

Top Bottom