I can watch The honourable Phyrne Fisher if I turn the sound off and just look at the picture. 😁😁
A flash of stocking top never fails.
I can watch The honourable Phyrne Fisher if I turn the sound off and just look at the picture. 😁😁
You also need to know absolutely nothing about the law or legal procedure.
Being ex military and ex police, I am not quite sure which type of programme is worse to watch.
I enjoy them. But the errors are glaring.
I can watch The honourable Phyrne Fisher if I turn the sound off and just look at the picture. 😁😁
B. Dave "Colonel" Mustard is a hard boiled detective of the old school who breaks all the rules but gets the job done.
I expect the BBC to snap you up as a scriptwriter any day now!The Ice Cream Detective
TV detectives. Its easy really. All you need is...
A. A quirky and memorable surname.
B. A mysterious backstory that emerges over serval episodes or, even better, over several series.
C. A unusual and totally unsuitable car.
D. A title for the show that is either just the detectives surname, or a pun, etc, based on the surname.
So what TV detectives can you come up with?
You forgot point E: driving a vintage car of some sort
Sir, please see point C!
I think Immight have stumbled on so,ething here, @Accy cyclist
A. Accrington.
B. Lord Accrington IV, a posh playboy dandy who when hes not smooching with supermodels, walking the catwalk, or writing tweed reviews for Country Life, spends his time solving murders. He covers up his crime fighting activities by pretending to volunteer at a charity shop, and thismis where he meets clients with mysteries or murders to solve. Think of him as like an upper crust British version of the Equalizer.
C. Vauxhall Adam, but modified by his ex SAS footman with an array of crime busting gadgets such as smoke stceen, M134 gatling gun, oil slick, cigar humidor, trouser press and fedora warmer.
D. ACCY!
Don't forget his faithful four legged assistant, who can sniff out a wrong un from a mile away !