Tweeks cycles - Still sending orders?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
I wish I had read this page before ordering.... https://www.facebook.com/pg/tweekscycles/reviews/?ref=page_internal

I suspect that the company runs with the minimum of staff and with more people off than probably usual the whole place is collapsing.

I expect the staff on the floor that are there are doing their best best, but to me, this smells of being short staffed/ lack of preparation by management and management not reacting to the situation.

Reactions: GM

JhnBssll

Veteran
Their trust pilot reviews are taking a battering too, and rightly so. I ordered a power meter from them back on 5th April then heard nothing back. I emailed on the 9th of April to see if it had been dispatched, but no response. I eventually got through to them on the phone on the 22nd April to find it wasn't in stock with them or their supplier, and there was no known due date. I cancelled the order and had to wait another few days for a refund before I could order elsewhere. I'd be interested to know if they were ever going to tell me if I hadn't kept trying to contact them :rolleyes: When I was finally able to talk to someone he seemed browbeaten and genuinely sorry but that doesnt help their customers who are being let down daily. They won't have much of a customer base post-covid at the rate they're burning through them now.

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

...he seemed browbeaten and genuinely sorry...

I do get the impression there is probable 2 or 3 staff actually working, while 6 or 7 managers are giving it the "do this, do that" and running them ragged... Been in that situation on the ragged end a few times.

Meanwhile... Its day 13 in the Big brother house, and Paul is becoming blind to the word "Processing" on the tweeks website...

Milkfloat

An Peanut
They were bad enough before Covid-19, I keep forgetting how bad and reordering with them. After a month long wait for some brake fluid and tubeless sealant I won't be forgetting them in the future.

JhnBssll

Veteran
Best of luck! They're based in the same building as daemon tweeks car parts, I was able to get through to the car parts business really easily and then asked to get put through to the bicycle parts team. Unfortunately I just ended up in the same queue, but worth a try if you're bored and want to talk to someone :laugh:

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

To where though? :whistle:

... and now im depressed again.

(Not really, Im sure it will be here tomorrow, bright and early, fully correct and no errors).

EDIT! Just checked the email from tweeks, the tracking number can not be verified, and the postcode doesnt look like mine (theough it is a bit of a rough scan of the recipt).

Bugger.

Last edited:
Top Bottom