Two things bothering me about Le Tour coverage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You'll find many similar comments on the spoilers thread

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
I wrote to the company about the Watchfinder ads, glad it's not just me that finds them annoying. Why does that guy have to ride off at 4 mph? Why spin the wheel anti-clockwise? We know you're trying to be arty farty and make us see the analogy between the bike wheel and the watches, so why not put it on a stand, and show us the gears working, that would make it a much closer match!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The Alpercin advert with the team manager shouting on the bus annoys me.
Firstly I doubt teams have that sort of shouty pre race meeting.
Secondly,I had the TV on in the other room. I heard the commentator going nuts so ran in to see what action had occurred, only for it to be the bloody alpercin team talk.

pawl

Legendary Member
I wrote to the company about the Watchfinder ads, glad it's not just me that finds them annoying. Why does that guy have to ride off at 4 mph? Why spin the wheel anti-clockwise? We know you're trying to be arty farty and make us see the analogy between the bike wheel and the watches, so why not put it on a stand, and show us the gears working, that would make it a much closer match!

Bring back the old Skoda advert

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
The Alpercin advert with the team manager shouting on the bus annoys me.
Firstly I doubt teams have that sort of shouty pre race meeting.
Secondly,I had the TV on in the other room. I heard the commentator going nuts so ran in to see what action had occurred, only for it to be the bloody alpercin team talk.
It's even worse than their ad from last year with Tom and Roy

Top Bottom