Typical bloke: probably needs to goto a doctor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I'd just like to point out this isn't blokey behaviour at all. Finding a pain in a joint or muscle that is uncomfortable, but not debilitating and isn't the result of an acute injury (eg a fall), the correct behaviour would be as you have done. Waiting to see if it rights itself - as they mostly do - before bothering the doctor.

Sounds familiar and not always the best course of action in certain circumstances :rolleyes:

@Rooster1 private Physio? Call the practice before setting out if they don’t contact you to confirm if appt going ahead or cancelled

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Sounds familiar and not always the best course of action in certain circumstances :rolleyes:

@Rooster1 private Physio? Call the practice before setting out if they don’t contact you to confirm if appt going ahead or cancelled
I have been referred by the GP so not private. They've sent me some T&C's about cancellations which I totally understand. I can get on my MTB if I have to.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle

How can they penalise you if you’re not paying?

They just say "Hey, we get paid of you come, but not if you don't turn up", so be nice about it. (Them, not you)

vickster

Legendary Member
They just say "Hey, we get paid of you come, but not if you don't turn up", so be nice about it. (Them, not you)
Ah and they’d probably refuse to see you next time

Obviously check they are there before you leave

Maybe don’t cycle?!

Top Bottom