TyreKey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
Those tyres are incredibly slack. He could easily have pushed that on with no tools

That Patch n Ride looks too good to be true.

Ajax Bay

Guru
If your struggling, this could maybe help.
https://patchnride.com
Looks good but use is, I guess, restricted to punctures through the tread which are obvious to external inspection. In my recent (eg 3 years, say) experience, that's about nil in 6; but I appreciate that the rural roads of Devon (and further flung but mostly rural audaxes and tours) are comparatively benign.

Slick

Guru
Looks good but use is, I guess, restricted to punctures through the tread which are obvious to external inspection. In my recent (eg 3 years, say) experience, that's about nil in 6; but I appreciate that the rural roads of Devon (and further flung but mostly rural audaxes and tours) are comparatively benign.
I've no experience of it, in fact I only heard about it the other day from my BIL. When I first saw it, I reckoned it was only for tubeless but it claims to fix all punctures. I'm happy patching and repairing now after a spell of a few visits in quick succession, but it might be of use to some if they are struggling and it's not too expensive.

Top Bottom