Tyres .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I agree with the comment calling it a "copy and paste article". I feel it's not really a useful comparison, regurgitating the same old vague terms about tyres from different reviewers with little consistency in their use. Tons of good tyres are missing from the summary as there's very much an emphasis on fashionable racing-style ones with I think one gravel and one commuter in there.

I'm sure lots of people here will agree with their summary of Marathon Plus as "inspire unprecedented confidence without feeling sluggish or barge-like" ;)

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Some have put a liked response to the article ,so I am interpreting these as a positive nod , and yes it is copy and paste , I found it quite useful , as said , lots of tyres not there , but there were some that I have never seen , so worth a read , Imo,
My present Mich Lithion .2 are very good but prone to punctures , another CC er has said the same , they came with the bike,
so reading reviews I find are worthwhile ,

I agree with the comment calling it a "copy and paste article". I feel it's not really a useful comparison, regurgitating the same old vague terms about tyres from different reviewers with little consistency in their use. Tons of good tyres are missing from the summary as there's very much an emphasis on fashionable racing-style ones with I think one gravel and one commuter in there.

I'm sure lots of people here will agree with their summary of Marathon Plus as "inspire unprecedented confidence without feeling sluggish or barge-like" ;)

I agree. I put a set on my winter bike for the first time and boy, do they zip along ;)

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
You cant beat tubs for performance but people are scared of them . I found schawlebewable "one" crap and also coni gator skins . Conti grand sport race however are fantastic .
Tubs will win every time but are not for every one .

Top Bottom