UFC 187 any comments?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
TheBobidentity

TheBobidentity

My speed is deceptive I'm slower than I look
People can post on the forum without having to justify themselves. Read into it what you want.

His view was that cage fighting was not as hard as track sprinting. Your small knob might think differently.
ok

OP
OP
TheBobidentity

TheBobidentity

My speed is deceptive I'm slower than I look
by many Chris Wiedman will never be forgiven for beating Silva twice, I missed ufc 187 last night so will catch up over the few days...
but for me the fight I'm really looking forward to is UFC 189 Aldo v Mcgregor,....Mcgregor cracks me up with his cockiness but I hope he wins....if you get a chance there is a 6 part mcgregor documentary ....well worth the watch..
edit
here it is http://www.mma-core.com/videos/The_Notorious_Conor_McGregor_TV_Documentary_Episode_1_Part_1/10101141
Thanks for that Conor is a hoot never liked him but appreciate his skills. The more I see of Aldo the more I see Conor winning, could set up a series of great fights.

TVC

Serious question because I come from a point of ignorance. Is cage fighting real or is it sports entertainmrnt, like wrestling?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Johnny Bones Jones lost his title via stupidity not sure it was totally his or his managers. When you have the best of anything you gotta protect it? BUT
I feel sorry for Chris Wiedman who has beaten the GOAT twice another one (Lyota Machida) once as a way of going, and is going to hammer another so called one to night and has to be a co main event. Where is the justice
That is the most incomprehensible post I can recall from my seven years on CycleChat. Well done!

Reactions: TVC
Top Bottom