Uh.... Just Window Shopping.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Proper job! :tongue:

Do they come with lifetime warranty? :tongue: They will sure as hell look sexy on my Triban. But ive read somewhere that the black paint/powder coating on the side of rims will start to slowly wear out due to the break cartridges :sad: Only time will tell i guess.

Looking forward to having these fitted!

I guarantee the spokes for the life of the rims or 5 years. Up to you to do the mileage :smile:

Yes, the braking track will wear out. It will show that you actually ride them ;)

OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
tumblr_ltdcmumKWy1qii6tmo1_500.gif

OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Its looking alot like Yodel put the wheels on a 48 service instead of the 24 it was supposed to be. It didn't reach their Hatfield depo till 14.32 this afternoon :sad: The window for delivery is still open of course but i think it will arrive tomorrow instead despite what their website is quoting. It took them 16 hours to transport it from Southampton depot to the Hatfield depot. I could have jumped in the car, driven to the top of scotland and back in that time!

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member

I built those wheels Victoria :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
I've used several companies a non have delivered on time. Royal Mail are probably the nearest to the promised delivery date but also a lot more expensive.
I think whoever I used was fine...might have been RM

Yodel have a tendency to chuck parcels over my fence into the garden (end of terrace) whatever the weather!

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
I think whoever I used was fine...might have been RM

Yodel have a tendency to chuck parcels over my fence into the garden (end of terrace) whatever the weather!

Probably..... but RM are not guaranteed to deliver on time.... I've had a box delivered 3 days later.

I've read that about Yodel but I've never experienced that myself or any of the people I've sent wheels to.

OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
@Spoked Wheels

P1000017_zpscsphfzlm.jpg

Now to leg it down to my LBS and have them fitted along with the other stuff!!!

With regards to Yodel - I rate them as much as i rate RM.... totally abysmal! Ive had issues with both companies in the past and have gone as far as boycotting retailers for using RM to ship goods.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Funny I`m the opposite :smile: Will use RM over anyone else where I can, helps to know your Postman, your DO Manager and contacts in the Mail Centre :whistle:

Top Bottom