Uh oh....I'm a wiggle Gold customer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
I've just seen an email from wiggle telling me that I am now a gold customer....this is seriously bad news - lots of willpower needed!!!

Anybody brave enough to admit that they are platinum customers? Anyone with a Focus bike less than a year old is certainly one.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh dear - a sure sign you've been spending too much - hope the better half doesn't find up

yello

So am I... but then I expect many people are. You only need to have spent over £100 with Wiggle over the last 12 months!

No new benefits to mention. They say you get 5% discount on orders but I thought you got that anyway. For me, the best deal is free postage on orders over £50 (to Europe). That, and the the fact the sterling is worth fek all against the Euro at the moment, makes it quite attractive to get stuff from them.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
5% off list price for gold, 10% for platinum. The worrying thing is, I hadn't realised that I had even spent £50, but looking back at the emails I had hit £100...just.

Fortunately for me, there is nobody to hide spending from :biggrin:

yenrod

Will1985 said:
5% off list price for gold, 10% for platinum. The worrying thing is, I hadn't realised that I had even spent £50, but looking back at the emails I had hit £100...just.

Fortunately for me, there is nobody to hide spending from :biggrin:

Well if you need it mate - then buy it, if not dont !

stevenb

How much do you have to spend to be a platinum member?:biggrin:
I'm getting some new wheels soon....hopefully....and possibly a chainset....so I'm reckoning on well over £500 plus all the other extra bits I want over then next few months.

Top Bottom