Umm hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

beetlebug

goo_mason said:
Yep - welcome along, Becka!

I'm full of admiration for your Ventoux plans - I hate hills and avoid them at all costs! :angry:

lol thanks :thumbsup: I'm not sure I *like* hills... I'm 5'10 and not that skinny so not the best build for hill climbing, but it's the sense of achievement. And it's only 30km isn't it. Not like those extreme audax rides I used to do!!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:blush: Beckabeetlebug and :angry: back to ;) and to CycleChat :smile:

beetlebug said:
And it's only 30km isn't it.
:laugh: :laugh:

Not like those extreme audax rides I used to do!!
If you used to do extreme audax rides, you've probably still got some 'residual miles' in your legs and the training will be easy - and the actual ride a doddle :laugh:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :smile:

OP
OP
B

beetlebug

scoosh said:
If you used to do extreme audax rides, you've probably still got some 'residual miles' in your legs and the training will be easy - and the actual ride a doddle :smile:

:biggrin: :laugh: :laugh:

thanks for the welcome and I am banking on all the residual miles I used to have in my legs somehow coming back and saying "wow. A hill. A big hill. Oh yeah baby" but somehow I think I might be wrong :ohmy::laugh:

OP
OP
B

beetlebug

skudupnorth said:
Welcome from the other side of the hills ! Good bunch on here and full of useful advice on everything !

Thanks :smile: we're in the process of relocating to t'other side of the hills...!

It does seem like a nice friendly community :biggrin:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
beetlebug said:
Thanks :smile: we're in the process of relocating to t'other side of the hills...!

It does seem like a nice friendly community :biggrin:

Ha,Ha,come over to the dark side of the Red Rose !!! Like you say,they are a good helpful bunch on here.

OP
OP
B

beetlebug

skudupnorth said:
Ha,Ha,come over to the dark side of the Red Rose !!! Like you say,they are a good helpful bunch on here.

he he! DH has a new job at Salford so we're moving a bit closer. Downside is I can't cycle to work after we move but he can, so the race is on for my to up my fitness first!!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Some good rides once you get out of the city,just watch those nutters in cars !

Top Bottom