Unbelievable skills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Phenomenal

HovR

Über Member
Amazing talent there, and a great watch - although I didn't find the video as entertaining as some of MacAskill's stuff, such as "Way Back Home".

screenman

Legendary Member
GregCollins, I was talking cycling as this is a cycling forum. Note if you can read back I posted both positive and negative remarks to give balance to my post, where as you just try and get a higher post count.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
If we are going to talk unbelivable... then we have to mention danny hart.

'HOW DOES HE SIT DOWN WITH BALLS THAT BIG?'

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Without doubt it is extremely clever, almost artistic. Trouble is when the muppets try it all you get is mashed up walls and damaged railings etc. along with plenty of hospital bills that some of us contribute towards.
The guys who are really good at this must have started somewhere and the things you describe are unavoidable if anyone is to get that good. I don't mind contributing to an nhs that will look after people even if they are injured doing something like this. I think it is a perfectly reasonable thing to be able to provide and our country is better for it. At least when people need patching up after doing this they have at least been involved in something creative and productive and it can perhaps be weighed against the benifits that this sort of sport has for the economy so I don't really see that your complaint is all that valid.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
The guys who are really good at this must have started somewhere and the things you describe are unavoidable if anyone is to get that good. I don't mind contributing to an nhs that will look after people even if they are injured doing something like this. I think it is a perfectly reasonable thing to be able to provide and our country is better for it. At least when people need patching up after doing this they have at least been involved in something creative and productive and it can perhaps be weighed against the benifits that this sort of sport has for the economy so I don't really see that your complaint is all that valid.

in other words, 'give it a rest yer miserable get'.

Top Bottom