underwear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I always wear underwear (the everyday kind), mainly because if I come off my bike and gash my leg I dont want the doctors and nurses seeing my Eiffel Tower and two Blimps unnecessarily.

I always wear underwear (the everyday kind), mainly because if I come off my bike and gash my leg I dont want the doctors and nurses seeing my Eiffel Tower and two Blimps unnecessarily.
my experience is that they just cut around taking out the clothing that is necessary to get at the injury... if you have injured yourself there, you probably want their help!

Sir,

For greater comfort in the saddle, I recommend that you change your cycling attire about your nether parts.

The day may come (and that day may never come) when you kiss the wrong sort of lady and you have to see a nurse at a clinic in Paddington. Everyday underwear will not save your blushes in that instance.

The day may also come (and that day may never come) when you decide you've had enough children and would like to be neutralised or emaciated or doscombobulated or whatever it is they do. Similarly, everyday underwear will not save your blushes in front of several medical staff. They even ask you to shave before attending and you walk funny for a few days afterwards.

Seriously, most people have very similar equipment, people in hospitals see them daily and you will enjoy your cycling more in a world where there are no seams twixt backside and saddle.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Um, braless 34Es, as spoken of upthread.

Please pay attention!

yeah...how the heck did you miss that?????????:whistle:

compo

Veteran
I generally ride commando if in cycling shorts/tights, but wear pants if riding in jogging bottoms. Also being a victim of IBS there are occasions when even in tights I feel happier with pants on. I have some thin fabric skinnies that have no seams that are going to rub. Thankfully much of the time I don't need them.

Top Bottom