Uni-Mogs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That went back to Atkinson Vos, for servicing, it's mentioned in their 'News'

Why did you mention AV's news. I've just spent time reading it instead of
working. Good job I'm a world champion mouse mover so work thinks I'm working! I WFH with Skype reply everyone when I'm not active on my computer so I jiggle the mouse every 5 or 10 minutes. Prefer to read about the moss though!

Wednesday 21st

U900?
Small-holding/log-sellers
I think l know the woman who owns this land, if it’s who l think it is, we were in the same class through Junior School

IMG_9250.jpeg

IMG_9251.jpeg

Last edited:
This summer we were in the Loch Ness area and there was a unimog style of campervan but a bit bigger and dare in say more hard-core! It had a large accommodation box on it with ladders to get into it. There were bikes and kayaks attached to it all over. The cab was big with blocked off holes in the roof, I assume for gun placements of some kind in the military version. But they put a roof tent on the top of the cab instead. Accessible from between the cab and the accommodation box with a fixed ladder. All dark green in colour.

The family were German but iirc it was a Finnish flag on the bumper. Anyone know what it could have been? Like a bigger unimog.

Not close. Its like there's a cab then a gap, between the cab and accommodation box, that is big enough to easily stand in it also had a bit more of a bonnet.

Top Bottom