University Study for cycle couriers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Purpose?
Reasoning?
Ethics?

Oh, and really basic yes/no options!

No thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Smithomatic

Purpose?
Reasoning?
Ethics?

Oh, and really basic yes/no options!

No thanks.

Sorry you feel this way DCLane, its for my university module. I obviously cant say too much about what its about because otherwise it will affect the outcome. Its really a small scale thing, it wont be used for publishing anything official. I just kept it as basic and brief as possible so that it would not take people too long to fill out.

Slioch

Guru
Omg! im so sorry just seen the typo will fix this now! how embaressing!

Yeah, right!! *snigger*

I normally complete these surveys (cos' I'm nice that way), but unable to do so with this one as I'm not a courier/deliveroo person. If you were able to broaden it a bit (if your Uni module allows) to include commuting, you'd get a better completion rate.

OP
OP
S

Smithomatic

Yeah, right!! *snigger*

I normally complete these surveys (cos' I'm nice that way), but unable to do so with this one as I'm not a courier/deliveroo person. If you were able to broaden it a bit (if your Uni module allows) to include commuting, you'd get a better completion rate.

Thanks Slioch! Unfortunately it does not. I have asked some other specific groups of cyclists questions to see if there are any overlaps so in someways I have already managed to complete this aspect of the project. But thanks so much for offering!

OP
OP
S

Smithomatic

I also want to thank anyone who has already filled out my form! I have actually gotten a lot more responses than I expected! And I have been pretty choosy about where I have shared my form link so thank you guys! Ive had some really useful and interesting responses!

sashah

Hi Smith attached are the results from my survey if they are of any use - I have no idea how to use this site so I am just going to post it here (sorry!).
The pie charts are on the final few pages of the word document, they are a bit easier on the eye than the excel raw data. Good luck with your research!
Mod note.
private information has been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Smith attached are the results from my survey if they are of any use - I have no idea how to use this site so I am just going to post it here (sorry!).
The pie charts are on the final few pages of the word document, they are a bit easier on the eye than the excel raw data. Good luck with your research!

thanks for giving me lots of IP addresses to go ahead and hack?!

oh and did you have permission to share this data under GDPR as you have some protected characteristics on the survey?

mods can you delete the word documents?
Mod note - DONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom