'Unscrewable' bike stands in Edinburgh.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dolorous Edd

Edinburgh. If only they had covered each screw with say a courgette, then they would have remained untouched.

postman

Legendary Member
Near us there are two anti motorcycle metal posts.to stop off roading down a path to woodland.Well they have waited till the ground has been soaked,then they have rocked one post backwards and forwards,taking out the post and the huge lump of concrete it was set in.These people will beat everything eventually.

Drago

Legendary Member
And more public money will be spent putting it right.

Slick

Guru
I thought that was Glasgow. Where a bag of chips is known as a salad.

I was golfing with a big mate and our 2 young opponents were continually discussing their personal trainer and diet.

I turned to my big mate and asked him how many grams of protein he was on a day.

Quick as a flash he asked "what one is protein again, is that chups?"

Not particularly funny written down, but at the time I was buckled. :laugh:

AndyRM

XOXO
I was golfing with a big mate and our 2 young opponents were continually discussing their personal trainer and diet.

I turned to my big mate and asked him how many grams of protein he was on a day.

Belter if you can read it in a Weedgie accent.

"Whans proheen agin? Zat chups?"

Be my best effort.

Is your mate from New Zealand?

Top Bottom