Untrained salon staff are carrying out teeth whitening on clients, according to a report by consumer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobbyp

There's not many threads where the title is longer than the content. Hopefully this reply will redress the balance.

SamNichols

"Vanity, all is vanity."

Also - we're British, we're globally famous for having 'bad teeth' (by that I mean normal looking teeth). Why people would pay £200 just to have slightly whiter teeth is a mystery to me. That £200 could go towards something important, like a new bike, or at least bits of a new bike.

Bigtallfatbloke

I want to have my teeth whitened as soon as I have bought a new bianchi (note I have my priorities right!). They arnt so bad, I dont smoke or drink black coffeee etc...but I can see the attraction in having whiter teeth, i think it's better looking and would make me feel more confident. Whatever flots your boat I suppose...besides I 'll need my teeth to match my ride:biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
But surely with a new Bianchi you should have black teeth; all those espressos and Italian fags (or whatever their equivalent to Gauloises is).

You didn't get the Bianchi from JD Cycles did you? I saw a couple of nice large framed sale ones there at the weekend.

bonj2

I don't see what theproblem with getting untrained people to do it - surely it's just a bit of paint and as long as they dont' get too much on your gumit's ok...

Ha ha - this thread is so funny...I 'work' for a teeth whitening company. (Dentist based - of course!) :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Aperitif said:
Ha ha - this thread is so funny...I 'work' for a teeth whitening company. (Dentist based - of course!) :biggrin:
Aperitif...a pair of teef ... is that deliberate? :biggrin: Very good, if so!

Top Bottom